Monday, June 9, 2008



Today I am working on the most fabulous quilt. It's the very hungry caterpillar and I am just getting ready to put on the binding so there is no finished picture yet. I have so far invested 13 quilting hours into this gorgeous quilt for my friend Nikki's baby Alexander. I may never even meet this little boy but my heart and soul go into this quilt. And I have to share pictures. This has been so much fun to make. I have to send to Australia where I will likely never see it again, but I hope I do, and I hope when I do that it's tattered and worn and stained and loved. That's my dream for this quilt. Nikki, let him drag this thing everywhere.

2 comments:

kira said...

The green really does look so different than the purple! LOVE YOUR QUILTING!!! Girl .... please start piano lessons soon ... I need a beautiful quilted thing by you! :)

The Clarks said...

I think this is one of my favorites!! I'm still looking though. I can't stop! you are amazing!