Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Convergence


Jamie asked me to post a photo of the convergence quilt I made for my brother. It's black and white, mostly for contrast. My brother decorates only in white, but making this with only white on white fabrics was not worth the effort, I could have just done whole cloth quilting for basically the same effect. Anyway, the fabric is a variety of small print black and white with a keyboard and circuit board fabric as major components. The whole thing was done in a convergence pattern with rough edged circuit board appliques. Also, here again you will notice the bra fabric. It's been quite popular.

3 comments:

kira said...

I love this! You are so talented ... I hope to get as good as you someday! :)

kira said...

I miss quilt group!!! We were gone this week but I will DEFINITELY be there on Monday ... so yes ... I am avoiding you on purpose. LOL. And junior mints? Are you kidding me??? That stuff is so fantastic, why didn't YOU offer to share? ;)

Rebecca J. Carlson said...

I LOVE this one! Wow. I like how the patterns move my eye over the surface, and the black and white is very chic.