Friday, June 20, 2008

Quilt of Dreams



It's time for the 2008 Quilt of Dreams Contest. These quilts go to children at St. Jude's research hospital. Check out their website:


or go to Hancock fabrics for a brochure. You need to use at least 50% of the 2008 fabric which is now available at Hancocks. The fabric is inspired by children who are fighting or have won their battle with cancer. There is a printable brochure on the website with all the information you need. The quilts are due August 31-September 2, 2008 at any Hancock Fabrics.

This is the one I made last year, Web of Dreams. I was hoping it would go to a girl. This year I am sewing for a boy. I am looking for patterns, so any ideas would be helpful. I know how blessed I am, this is just one way I can give back.

1 comment:

Rebecca J. Carlson said...

I remember that quilt! It looks great!